To All Mandir Members,
Shree Hindu Temple & Community Centre
AGM on Sunday 22 December 2019 at 11am
The Annual General Meeting of the Shree Hindu Temple & Community Centre will be held in the Mandir on Sunday 22 December 2019 at 11am. Please arrive promptly so that we can start on time – thank you.
- Welcome & Prayers
- Read and Approve the minutes of the January 2019 AGM
- President’s report and Temple update for the last 10 months
- Treasurer’s report and Approve the Annual accounts for 2018-19
- Appointment of Accountants for 2019-20
- Any other business
- Appointment of trustees
- Dissolve current Management Committee
- Elect new Management Committee
- Thanks and conclusion
If you would like to apply for a Trustee or Management Committee post, please first obtain a job description and application form from the mandir office. The completed application form should be handed back to the Office in a sealed envelope marked to the “Temple Centre Manager” by no later than 5pm on Sunday 1st December 2019. All candidates should be available for interview if required before the AGM. All successful candidates will be put forward at the AGM for election by the members.
Please note that all applicants must provide valid enhanced DBS check certificates.
9th November 2019